GRAB 10% CASHBACK ON IRCTCView Deal
Book tickets at IRCTC and get 10% Cashback paying by airtel money. This offer is valid for airtel payments bank customer. Maximum Cashback can be availed of Rs. 50/- per transaction. Offer valid on booking of train tickets only. Offer is applicable once per user during the offer period. This is a limited period offer. Hurry! Grab Now…all users App & Desktop Last-tested: 294 days ago Pay via: Card & Netbanking+ SHOW MOREGET 10% CASHBACK deal
About airtel wallet
Ever thought of spending and saving your money at the same time? This can be made possible by using Airtel wallet for online transactions. Airtel mobile wallet now offers an all-in-one, hyper-personalized shopping experience to its customers.
Airtel Wallet Offer
We are moving towards a cashless society and Airtel wallet is certainly contributing to the process by providing an ease of conducting financial transactions to its users. Offers are available on payment at several outlets such as Cafe Coffee Day, PVR, Spencer’s etc.
5% cashback on first 4 transactions
Max cashback on recharge: Rs.25 per transaction
Max cashback on bill payment: Rs.50 per transaction.
Valid till 31st July 2017
No promo code is required, use My Airtel App.
10% cashback on retail outlets
Max cashback : Rs.100 per transaction
Avail the offer till 31st July, 2017
Use My Airtel App to avail the offer
Maximum Cashback: Rs.500 per transaction
Minimum transaction amount: Rs.275
Get the offer using the My Airtel App
5% Cashback on electricity bill payment
Maximum Cashback: Rs.30 per transaction
Offer valid till 31st July, 2017
Make payment using My Airtel App and avail the offer
Flat Rs.50 cashback
Minimum bill amount: Rs.200
The offer is valid till July 31st, 2017
No promo code required
Flat Rs.50 cashback on first transaction
Minimum transaction value: Rs.500.
The offer is available till July 15, 2017
Use My Airtel App to receive the cashback
Maximum Cashback: Rs.75
Minimum Purchase: Rs.300
Offer valid till 31st July, 2017
Pay through My Airtel App without promo code
5% Extra Cashback at Apollo Pharmacy
Airtel money, the safest and user-friendly medium for making all kinds of online and offline payments, is offering attractive cashback and discount upon making purchases from Apollo drugstore. Both new and existing customers can enjoy these benefits.
- Avail 15% discount whilst making payment at Apollo Pharmacy retail outlet using the Airtel wallet.
- Furthermore, earn 5% extra cashback on the transaction amount at Apollo Pharmacy outlets. The customer will receive the cashback instantly in their Airtel wallet.
- Maximum Cashback: Rs.150 per transaction.
- No promo code required. Download the My Airtel app and make payment through the wallet.
- The offer is valid up till 30th July, 2017
Enjoy 15% Cashback on F&B Products at Cafe Coffee Day
Airtel is offering cashback on F&B products at Cafe Coffee Day. This is Valid when you make the payment using Airtel Wallet.
- 15% Cashback
- Minimum Transaction Value: Rs.275 (exclusive of taxes)
- The 15% cashback will be credited to the Airtel Money wallet within 72 working hours of the transaction being made.
- Validity: Up till 31st October, 2017
Get up to Rs.150 Cashback on Movie Tickets - Bookmyshow
Now book your favourite movie tickets through Bookmyshow and benefit from the exciting offers. This offer is applicable only for the new users of My Airtel app and can be availed only once. This is an on-going offer.
- Maximum Cashback: Rs.150
- Minimum Purchase Amount: Rs.200
- This cashback will be credited within 2 working days to your Airtel wallet
- No promo code is required and offer can be availed at the time of making payments through Airtel wallet
Get 5% Cashback at Indian Oil Pumps
Airtel is offering cashback at certain Indian Oil pumps in Bangalore on payments made using the airtel money. The discount will be in the form of cashback which will be credited within 2 working days to the Airtel wallet.
- Users will get 5% cashback, up to a maximum of Rs.200
- This offer can be availed multiple times within the 3-month period by any Airtel wallet user, as long as the cashback does not exceed Rs.200 per wallet.
- Offer is valid only on selected petrol pumps in Bangalore.
- This is an on-going offer.
How To Add Money To Your Wallet Account
- Download the My Airtel app. Enter the required details such as your name, DOB and e-mail address. Thereafter, create a 4-digit password. Activate this account by entering your mobile number. A unique one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone immediately. Enter the OTP and start using the app.
- After opening the account on the Airtel app, add money to your wallet either through net banking or debit card or credit card. This money can be transferred to the wallet directly from your mobile. You simply need to visit the main menu in the My Airtel app. Select 'settings' on the top left corner of the home screen, followed by 'load money' and enter the required details.
- The app allows you to save your debit/credit card details for future references. The cash load through debit card and net banking is absolutely free. However, a nominal convenience fee is applicable in case of credit cards.
How To Transfer Your Airtel Wallet Cash
Transfer your money from one registered wallet to other:
Users can now send wallet money to other Airtel wallets instantly.
- Choose the option of pay people and friends in the app. Enter the mobile number of the Airtel.
- Specify the amount & confirm with your mPIN
- Money will be sent to his/her wallet account instantly.
Transfer your wallet money to your registered Bank:
Customers can also transfer money from app wallet to bank account directly.
- The Airtel app will display your wallet amount. Choose whether you want to transfer money to friends or to your bank account. Thereafter, select the receiver’s bank and other bank details.
- Specify the amount and confirm with your mPIN.
- Money will be straightaway received in the other person’s account, even after banking hours and also on bank holidays. However, this service for transfer of money is available only in select
How To Utilise Airtel Wallet Cash
You can utilize the wallet cash through the Airtel app and carry out the following transactions:
- Recharges - Recharge your mobile, d2h connection and data cards using Airtel wallet.
- Send & Pay – You can transfer money from your wallet to another wallet, pay at shops or transfer wallet amount to a bank account.
- Bills & Utilities – Pay post-paid bills, landline, data card bills and utility bills such as insurance, electricity, gas, and water bills.
- Shop & make payments – You can now make payment at any brick and mortar shop with Airtel wallet. Make online payment using the Airtel app to any over-the-counter merchant such as the kirana stores, chemist, etc. instead of making payment in cash. Sit at home, relax and pay online for services like booking movie tickets, purchasing groceries etc.
Step 1: Choose the service you want weather a recharge or online shopping or money transfer.
Step 2: Choose the quantity of services.
Step 3: Proceed to make payment. Payment can be made through wallet money or through debit/ credit card. Fill in the required details such as name of the card, expiry date etc. Click on the recharge tab and the transaction will be completed.
Why Choose Airtel Over Others
Airtel wallet gives its users a daunting amount of leverage to carry out a host of transactions directly from their mobile phones. Airtel lets you enjoy the convenience of transacting through its wallet anytime, anywhere.
The app provides exclusive offers and deals to both its new and existing users. The Airtel wallet is highly organised with separate tabs each for recharge, payment of bills, transfer of money etc. Users will find special discounts and cashback offers.
Transfer wallet money to Bank Account
Users can transfer the wallet amount to their own or someone else’s bank account by providing the necessary details. The personal information of user and the wallet transfer is highly secure. Users can also make inter wallet transfer of money.
Ease of Transaction
A feature that makes this app stand out from others is that you can carry out the recharge of other mobile networks from it. The Airtel wallet can be accessed through its app. You can pay phone, internet and utility bills such as electricity, gas, and water. Recharge and payment of d2h bills is also made easy by the Airtel app. Airtel wallet allows you to book tickets for movies, train, flight as well.
Why should one use Airtel Wallet? The answer is, to maximise savings by taking advantage of the never seen before deals and offers. Airtel is a reputed brand in the telecom business and aims towards offering great incentives to users who make use of its digital wallet. It not only offers higher rewards and points to consumers but also guarantees ease of transaction and a secure payment system. Don’t just wait. Make a move, its good time to avail the exclusive offers.