|Number of Rides a Day
|Total Number of Employees
|Functional in Number of Cities in India
|Offers to keep in Mind While Checking Out
||Rs.50/- off (4 Times/user)
|Number of Driver Partners
|Why have Uber App?
||To Get Cab Anywhere, Anytime And To Avail Exclusive Offers
Uber Technologies Inc. is an online transportation network company which launches its services in India as UBER India in order to provide its customer with a number of transportation facilities to ease their busy life.
There are numbers of reason to use Uber as the best option for your commutation:
- The Uber app is easy to use and customer friendly.
- Cheaper prices in comparison with its rivals like Ola, Meru.
- It’s Economy, Premium and Accessibility options let consumers decide the vehicle that best suits their requirement.
- With the help of SCHEDULE A RIDE OPTION, its customers can pre-schedule their rides.
- Uber offers many deals and coupons to its customers in order to give the services at a low cost.
- It is easy to track your travelling status with Uber app and you can also share it with your family or friend just by sending them a message.
Uber Promo Codes, Coupons and Offers
Here is your answer for the latest Uber promo codes for this month
How to use coupons on Uber App
Recently Uber launched ‘UBERHIRE’ in nine Indian cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune and it will allow users to obtain services of an Uber cab for up to 12 hours that allows users to make trips with a number of desired stops just like a city or local taxi service.
In order to avail this new feature, users need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Uber app from Google play store.
- Go to the Uber app on your mobile and select the UBERHIRE option.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Set your pick and drop location and request the ride.
After completing this request you will receive a message from Uber which will provide you the details about your driver along with the vehicle number and model. The minimum fare for UBERHIRE normally ranges between Rs.449 - Rs.649 for 2 hours and up to 30km.
After this point, riders will be charged Rs.2 per minute and Rs.12/kilometer; pricing and cancellation charges will differ from city to city. Riders can hold their Uber ride up to a maximum duration of 12 hours and the total fare is calculated based on the distance and duration of the trip.
It simply works on the concept of carpooling and all you need to do is “enjoy the ride”. This system matches riders heading towards the same direction and the plus point is that the riders don’t need to pay full-fare, as they can avail a discounted rate by choosing to ride with other passengers.
The process is same to what all you need to do is to opt the uber pool option along with providing details about your pickup and drop location.There are two types of UBERPOOL rides and they are:
- Matched’ trips: i.e., rides where multiple riders have been picked up along a route
- ‘Unmatched’ trips: i.e., trips where you only one passenger is picked up along a given route.
This is very useful for the students and professionals who have per day riding needs so it is the cheap way to provide them a chance to ride with safety and comfort. You can also check out Ola share offers which are providing similar discounts like Uber.
UBER "SCHEDULE A RIDE":
You can easily avail the services of Uber at any time and at any place by just scheduling a ride for yourself. You’ll need to provide the pickup and drop location via an app and after you are done with your booking you will get the contact details of the driver. Once you get in your cab you can also track or share your riding status with your family just by sending them a message.
Recently Uber has launched its Bike Taxi Service UberMOTO at Hyderabad at a very cheap fare of Rs.3/Kilometer. The UberMOTO service includes almost all two-wheelers ranging from scooters to motorbikes to even mopeds.
TOP UBER OFFERS:
- Flat Rs. 50/- Off*
- You can avail flat Rs.50/-off on your first three rides and it is applicable only for new users.
- This code will be valid for 3 weeks after applying.
- Up to 30% Cashback on 3 rides with Paytm (Delhi, Select Users)
- Get up to 30% cashback on your next 3 rides with Paytm wallet in Delhi.
- Add Rs. 350 or your estimated trip fare (whichever is higher) and select Paytm as the payment method.
- Maximum cashback is up to Rs. 100 per ride.
- Cashback will be credited in your Paytm Wallet within 2 working days of your ride.
- Valid for users receiving communication via e-mail and SMS
- 20% Cash Back on rides Globally via Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Enjoy 20% cash back on Uber rides globally when you pay with your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- No coupon code required to avail this offer.
- Maximum cash back is Rs. 600 a month per rider.
- Valid for cardholders with total monthly spends of minimum Rs 8,000.
- Every 6th Ride Free on Paying Through Mastercard
- Enjoy your every 6th ride for free on making payment through Mastercard.
- You will receive a ride worth Rs.75/- for free under this offer.
- Offer is valid until 30th July 2017.
- Earn referral bonus of Rs.25/- every time you refer a friend:
- Refer friends to your personal invite code.
- Friend receives Rs. 25/- of Uber credit towards their first ride, when they sign up with your invite code.
- You will also receive Rs.25/- Uber Credit for every friend that takes a ride.
UBER BANK & WALLET OFFERS
- Bank Offers:
- 20% Cash Back on rides Globally via Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- Flat Rs.100 OFF On First Two Rides For ICICI Bank Debit Card Users
- Save Rs.100 On First Two Rides For ICICI Bank Credit Card Customers.
- Wallet Offers:
- Get 20% Paytm Cash back up to Rs. 75 on next 10 rides by adding Rs.222 on your Paytm wallet.
- Get 2 free Uber rides on making payments through Paytm Wallet. Valid only for new users. Maximum discount per ride is up to Rs. 75.
- Pay through Airtel money at Uber and Save Rs20 /Uber ride up to Rs.200 in a month.
- Uber + Airtel Money – Rs.500/- off on first ride using Airtel money on Uber.
HOW TO AVAIL THESE DISCOUNT COUPON IN UBER?
If you have a promo code, enter it anytime before a trip ends for the promotion amount to be applied to that trip’s fare. To enter a promo code follows the steps:
- Opt for “Promotions” from the app menu.
- Select “Add Promo Code”.
- Enter the promo code and opt for “Apply” option.
If you're using the new Uber app:
- Select “Payment” option from the app menu.
- Select “Add Promo Code”.
- Enter your promo code and opt for “Apply” option.
- Valid promo codes will apply to your Uber account.
Issues Related To Bookings and Cancellation on UBER
Please note that the Uber Fee applies to the cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are applied, when:
- A rider cancels a trip request more than 5 minutes after requesting and cab is running on time (within 5 minutes)
- A rider doesn’t arrive at the pickup location within 5 minutes of the arrival of cab/driver.
- An UberPOOL rider doesn’t arrive at the pickup location within 2 minutes of cab/driver arrival
- An UberPOOL rider cancels a trip request after being matched.
- Drivers are also able to cancel a “Ride Request”. In this case, you may be charged a cancellation fee if the driver has already waited for a long time period at your pickup location.
Drivers are also able to cancel a “Ride Request”. In this case, you may be charged a cancellation fee if the driver has already waited for a long time period at your pickup location.
Step to resolve these issues:
You can resolve these booking and cancellation related issues by signing in the app and following the below-mentioned steps:-
- Step1. Open the Uber app and make sure you are signed in the app.
- Step2. Tap on the left corner of your mobile screen.
- Step3. Select the option “Your Trips”
- Step4. Select the trip you wish to dispute.
- Step5. Tap “Help”, it is just beneath the driver’s photo.
- Step6. Choose the reason for the cancellation of your trip from the list.
- Step7. Tap “Submit” and Uber will review your request and get back to you within few days.