|Number of Products listed on Flipkart Online Shopping
|Best Deals in Which Department?
||Flipkart Mobile department Gives You The Best Deals on Mobile in the E-commerce Online Industry.
|Best Time to Shop on Flipkart
||12 o'clock Each Day. Flipkart Deal of the Day Starts every day.
||Best Deals on Mobiles Only Available on Flipkart
|Extra Offers on Flipkart
||flipkart gives bank offers up to 5% off on Debit/Credit Card Payment
|Latest mobiles on flipkart
||Redmi Note 4, Moto G5 Plus, Lenovo K5 note.
|Flipkart summer sale 2017
||Flipkart offers different sale time to time for ex: The Big Billion Days Sale, Big Electronics sale, Cooling days sale and much more
|Products Sold in the Big Billion Days Sale 2016
Find similar Snapdeal Offers.
Ongoing Flipkart Offers & Coupons for this Month
How to activate Deals on Flipkart
Flipkart is India’s one of the most popular online shopping destination, where you can avail a large number of offers and purchase products on highly discounted rates which are always fascinating for us. Flipkart had announced the third edition of "Big Billion Sale", which was held between 2nd and 6th October where it offers offering huge discounts and offers on a broad range of products including smartphones, electronics, smart televisions and home appliances and the fourth edition is coming soon with lots of more happening offers and discounts.
Flipkart has an extensive range of products and from here you can buy electronics, Appliances, clothing for men and women of all age, all the required items for baby and kids. With the help of home furnishing catalog, you can do the makeover of your home whenever you desire. If you are passionate about reading, it is the place from where you can explore and order a book of your choice from a wide range of books. You could also check out more Amazon offers related to books.
Flipkart gives you a facility of payment through your Bank’s Debit / Credit card and by using them you can avail some extra discount on your order. Some of them are:
- Flipkart Cooling Days offer: On the “Flipkart Cooling Days offer” you can get up to Rs.15000 off* on Refrigerators, ACs and much more. In this offer, you will get Free Standard Installation worth Rs. 200 and 5% extra off* on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards.
Offer ends on – 31 May 2017
- Flat Rs. 9000 cash-back on Google Pixel Mobile: By Choosing any Debit/Credit card for your purchase you can get flat Rs.13,000/- off on Google Pixel Mobile. You can choose from quite black and very silver colors and you have to pay only Rs.44000 for 32 GB and Rs.53000 for 128 GB, after discount.
Offer ends on – 31 May 2017
Flipkart offers you a wide range of mobile and smartphones. Here you can shop for Google, Lenovo, Samsung, Motorola, Mi, LeEco, Apple, Micromax and more from this category.
Flipkart latest mobile launches: The lists of latest launched mobiles on Flipkart are as follows:
- Redmi Series
- Lenovo Vibe K5
- Lenovo P2
- Samsung J7 Series
- Lenovo K6
- Moto series
Offers on Mobile:
While shopping for mobiles on you can enjoy the number of Flipkart offers to grab the product at the lowest price. Flipkart gives you a platform to avail these offers via Exchange Offers and Bank Payment Discounts.
- Exchange Offers: The Flipkart mobile phone exchange program allows you to exchange your old smartphone for a brand new mobile phone. Depending on the state of your old phone and the particulars of the model, you will be offered a discount. Flipkart looks at two basic checks on your old phone before approving the product exchange. First, your old smartphone must be in operational condition. The second check is on the display and screen of your old smartphone. As long as it is intact and functional, nothing can prevent you from exchanging your old phone for a new one.
- Bank Payment Discounts: One can also avail extra discounts by making payments against his/her order via Credit and Debit cards issued by banks. Flipkart accepts credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
Top Mobile Launch on Flipkart
- Redmi Series: Redmi launches its new smartphone Redmi Note 4 on Flipkart in two popular colors Dark Gray and Gold. For 64 GB you have to pay Rs.12999 and for 32 GB you have to pay Rs.10999.
- Lenovo Vibe K5: It is available in Gold color with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and expandable up to 128 GB.
- Lenovo K6 Power: It is available in Gold color with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and expandable up to 128 GB.
- Lenovo P2: It is available in Gold color with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and expandable up to 128 GB
- Samsung J7 Series: Samsung launches its J7 Series, which includes Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J7-6 (new 2016 Edition) with color option White, Black, and Gold.
Panasonic P85: Panasonic another P series smartphone for just Rs.6499/- with 2GB Ram and 16GB ROM.
- Moto series: Motorola has launched a variety of smartphones to choose from; with different price range color and features like:
- Moto E3 Power (16 GB ROM and available colors are Black, White)
- Moto M (64 GB / 32 GB ROM and available colors are Grey, Gold, Silver)
- Moto G Turbo Edition (16 GB ROM and available colors are White, Black)
- Moto Z Play with Style Mod (32 GB ROM and available colors are Black, White)
And much more with a wide price range of Rs. 6999/- to Rs. 39999/-
Which mobile is better?
- Google Pixel XL vs. Apple iPhone 7 Plus: Apple and Google have come up to the tussle with two handsets: the Google Pixel XL and the iPhone 7. The Pixel XL has the sharpest display, all the supremacy you could want and a brilliant camera offering.
While theiPhone 7 Plus is the slimmest device and it too is an outstanding device in terms of both performance and camera. The trump card of this set is 3D Touch, the company's version of pressure sensitive technology, meaning its display is more functional than the Pixel XL, with extra features accessible based on the force with which you press.
||Google Pixel XL
||143.8 x 69.5 x 8.6 mm
||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm
||MSM8996 Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core CPU Kryo 2.1GHz
||Apple A10 Fusion CPU quad-core 2.34GHz
|| 32GB or 128GB
|| 32GB,128GB, or 256GB
||12MP, f/2.0 aperture, phase detection & laser autofocus, two-tone dual-LED flash, 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm Pixel Size, HDR, geo-tagging, Touch Focus, face detection, panoramic capture, video at 2160p; 1080p; 720p
||12MP, f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS (optical stabilization), two-tone quad-LED flash, 1/3" sensor size, HDR, geo tagging, touch focus, face & smile detection, panoramic capture (with HDR), video at 2160p; 1080p; 720p
||8MP, f/2.4 aperture, 1/3.2" Sensor Size, 1.4 µm pixel size, video at 1080p
||7MP, f/2.2 aperture, video at 1080p, HDR, face detection, panoramic capture
||2770mAh Quick Charge
||Silver, Black, Blue (select regions; NOT UK)
||silver, gold, rose gold, black, "Jet Black" (Gloss)
||Rs. 57000 – Rs. 67000
||Rs. 57000 – Rs. 70000
- Xiaomi Mi5 vs. OnePlus 3: Xiaomi announced the Mi 5 and the phone offering incredible hardware. With rounded edges and a glass back and well-built hardware in the form of a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 820 SoC, 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP camera, the Mi 5 offers unbelievable value for money.
On the other hand with the OnePlus 3, we're looking at a new trend in terms of design that sees OnePlus eschewing the Sandstone back for an all-metal look. The OnePlus 3 is an all-metal affair, while the Mi 5 sports a glass back.
Both the smartphones feature rounded sides and rounded edges, but the OnePlus 3 feels much more durable and sturdy.
||Xiaomi Mi 5
||152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35mm
||144.6 x 69.2 x 7.3mm
|| 32GB or 128GB
|| 32GB,128GB, or 256GB
||16MP with f/2.0 lens
OIS, 4K video
|16MP with PDAF
OIS, 4K video
||Graphite, soft gold
||Black, White, Gold, Ceramic
||Rs. 27999 – Rs. 32499
- HTC 10 vs. LG G5: HTC announced its next generation smartphone, the HTC 10. This phone replaces the M9 as the company’s flagship, bringing with it a powerful chipset, a sleek Body, and powerful camera capabilities. It’s poised to be one of the premium HTC smartphones to date.
On the other hand LG launched its’ modular handset, the LG G5, which came earlier in the year and it brought a range of innovations, offering something different to the Android market.Here is the clear-cut comparison, so you can see exactly what the differences between these two handsets are.
||145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm
||149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7mm
||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit
||Quad-core, 2200 MHz, kryo, 64-bit
|| 32GB expandable upto 2 TB, with microSD for expansion
||32GB storage, with microSD for expansion
||Standard lens 16MP with OIS, wide-angle 8MP
||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
||Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
||Black, Gold, Silver, Red
||Gold, Gray, Silver, Pink
Pre GST Clearance Sale: GST will be promulgating from midnight of 1st July’17. Everyone want’s to catch the biggest discount on their favorite brands. Flipkart has brought up an awesome sale named Pre GST Clearance Sale and is offering up to 80% off on various products like Mobiles phones, clothing, TV and appliances and much more.
Some big offers that must be checked out:
- Up to 40%-80% off on Tv & Appliances, Large Appliances, Ac’s, washing machine, Refrigerators.
- Minimum 60% off on Men’s clothing like t-shirts, shirts, casual wear & formal wear.
- up to 50%-80% off on Women’s Clothing on various brands like Mufti, Adidas, Puma and much more.
- Flat Rs.4000/- off on Flipkart Mobiles of brands like Moto, Sony, Samsung, Vivo etc.
You can choose from a wide range of products like- fashion, home furnishings, TV and appliances, mobile and mobile accessories, electronics which means you can get each and every product you want at a very low price during these days.
Best offers and deals on Flipkart sale:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones
- MRP: Rs. 13,499
- Offer Price: Rs. 6,999
Apple Watch Sports 42mm Space Grey
- MRP: Rs. 29,900
- Offer Price: Rs. 19,900
VU 40-inch full HD LED TV
- MRP: Rs. 24,000
- Offer Price: Rs. 17,990
Sony Bravia KDL-40W700C 40-inch full HD LED TV
- MRP: Rs. 57,900
- Offer Price: 45,410 (MRP Rs)
- End of Season sale on Flipkart: This kind of sale occurs 2 times during a year and as the name suggests it happens when summer or winters are about to end i.e. on Aug- Sep, and Feb-March respectively. You can use it as the advantage as this is the stock clearance sale from all the brands.
- Under this sale, you can buy
- Sarees and Fabrics under Rs.599/-
- Bag packs of PUMA, American Tourister &more @ a discount of 40% -80%
- Kurtas and Kurtis Only Under Rs. 499/-
- Kids Toys, Fashion and much more up to 40%- 80% off
- Cookware, Kitchen and Dining Range Under Rs. 499/-
- Men’s Footwear at a minimum of 40% off
- Watches for Men and Women at a minimum discount of 50%
- Cotton Bedsheet (double size) at Rs. 399- 549/-
In this sale, you can get best offers on Clothing, foot wares, fashion accessories, bags and wallets and appliances and much more. By availing some of the best offers you can get discounts up to 70%.You can also get some extra discounts by using your debit cards, credit cards, net banking and payment wallet options.When you will do the payments with the help of these banks you will get a chance to grab more discounts and offers. You can also use payments wallets for you shopping and you can get some cash back on every purchase.
- Flipkart Big 10 Sale: Flipkart Big 10 sale took place from 14-18th May 2017. Categories involved in this sale were Mobile Phones, Clothing, Appliances, Baby care and portable products.
- Under this sale you can avail these offers:
- Flat 10% instant discount on HDFC credit card payments. Maximum Rs.1500/-.
- Get a 30% cashback on payments via PhonePe wallet. Get a maximum of Rs.300/- cashback.
- Play Bid: The most unique and the lowest bid to win different products every day twice.
- MakeMyTrip Getaway offer on purchase of products. Choose this offer to get a MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs.2500/-.
- Shop for 3 products in an hour and stand a chance to win a voucher worth Rs.500/-. Top 10 shoppers in that hour will be in a lucky draw and a lucky winner will get the voucher.
- Answer a simple question: How has been your Flipkart shopping experience? and Top 100 entries after the sale is over will get to shop for up to Rs.10,000/-.
- Fly high offer: Top 20 shoppers in the Flipkart big 10 sale will get a Kuala Lumpur all paid trip for 2 people. So, Start spending and get flying high on this Flipkart sale.
- Summer Shopping Days: The Summer Shopping days are ongoing between 29th – 31st May. A lot of products are available at the huge discount in this Flipkart Sale. Browse products like Flipkart Mobiles, TV, AC, Home Appliances, Clothing, Footwear & more and get the massive discounts.
- Let’s check out these offers details:
- Flat Rs.3000/- off: Flipkart Mobiles like Lenovo, Samsung, Moto, Apple iPhone.
- 50%-80% off: Men’s clothing, Flipkart shoes, watches, bags, kids clothing.
- Up to Rs.3000/- off: Laptops, Electronic accessories, cameras, tablets.
- Min Rs.10000/- off: Tv & Appliances, Large Appliances, Acs.
Top Bank offers on Flipkart:
- State Bank of India: if you are a customer of SBI than you can get additional 10 off* by using STATE BANK OF INDIA CASH BACK OFFER. The SBI card owners are eligible for an additional 10% instant cash back (Maximum = Rs 1500 per card) on buying any product worth more than Rs 5999
- ICICI Bank: by using ICICI bank internet banking you can get extra 15% off on the purchase of large Appliances like- TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, Microwave etc.
- HDFC: HDFC bank card owners are entitled to an additional 10% cashback on a minimum order of Rs.4999. They will be offered an additional 10% Cashback on all the products at flipkart.com. Maximum cash back per card will be Rs.1500.
- Citi Bank: If you happen to be a Citibank credit card holder, then you should enjoy an extra 10% (Maximum = Rs.2500) cash-back on every shopping made with the citi bank credit cards. Citibank card offer is applicable on minimum Rs.5000 spend from 24th Jan to 26th January 2017.
- Axis Bank: Axis Bank credit card & debit card owners will get an additional 10% on the spot cash-back on a minimum purchase value of Rs.1499. Utmost discount applicable being per axis card is Rs.1750. This offer is applicable only on Flipkart mobile application & website.
Best deals on Flipkart for the month
Clothing Best Deal:
- Get 40%-80% off on Women Tops, Shirts and more.
- Get 50%- 80% off on Ethnic Women Wear.
- Get Minimum 60% off on Kid’s Wear.
- Get 50%- 80% on Branded Men’s Wear.
- Get 50%- 80% on Men’s Jackets & Sweaters.
Electronic Best Deal:
- Get Branded Laptops within the Price Range Rs.10999-Rs. 25990.
- Get up to 40% off on Speakers and Headphones.
- Get upto56% off on Motorola Wired and Bluetooth headsets.
- Get Omron HEM-7120 BP Monitor at only Rs.1570.
TV and Appliances Best Deal:
- Water Geysers, Dry Iron, Room Heaters: Get minimum 30%
- Get Best Exchange Price of Refrigerators and TV’s
What is Flipkart Assured?
The 'Flipkart Assured' badge is a seal of quality and speed; given to choose items basis their performance on product quality attributes and availability for faster delivery. It guarantees superior shopping experience every time with extensive quality checks and Fast & Free* Delivery.
How to use “Coupon Codes” to get more discounts on your shopping:
By using the Flipkart Coupon Codes, you can avail some extra discounts on your purchase because getting something “extra” always make us “extra” happy. You can apply these coupon codes once you are done with your shopping cart and ready for payment. All you have to do is copy the coupon code (e.g.: FLAT500) and paste in the specified field on the web page. By following this simple step you can get more discounts on your shopping.
Flipkart Mobile App
By using Flipkart App you will get the below-mentioned benefits:-
- You can avail some extra Discounts which are only APP Discounts.
- You can do your shopping from any place at any time.
- The Flipkart mobile app alerts you to sales, new products that might interest you or special offers that are available.
- Ping, a Flipkart mobile app feature, allows you to stay connected with your family and friends as you shop, so that can share your selected products and pages with them right on the app.
Why Flipkart app is better than Amazon or Snapdeal:
- At Flipkart, you will always get the best quality products with fast and free* delivery.
- At Flipkart, you will get a chance to purchase the quality products at the lowest prices comparing all the other online shopping sites that are why over 100 million customers are shopping with Flipkart.
- Flipkart gives you easy return Policy so that you don’t have to face any difficulty to replace the order.
- At Flipkart, you can save your products (out of stock) in your wish-list and you will receive a notification when the same product is back in the stock so that you can buy the item you wish for.
- Most of the customers are facing lots of problem with the replacement of product when they are shopping with Amazon/ Snapdeal/ Shopclues but Flipkart has an easy return policy which leads to customer satisfaction.
- This app is easy to use when we are comparing with other shopping apps like Amazon India or Snapdeal which saves your time.
- You can choose your product by applying the filter of brands, colors, price range and short them accordingly.
How Flipkart app is better than its competitors:
Flipkart is far better than its competitors who are there in market because-
- It gives you fast delivery of products when you compare it with its competitors such as Amazon.
- Flipkart has been around in India for a relatively long time and based on their recommendations, they seem to understand and value the Indian customer very well.
- Here you can always get high-quality products at low prices.
- You can access almost every brand here for making your perfect choice.
Flipkart Return/Replacement & Refund Policies
- Products belong to Lifestyle category can be classified in 2 part based on their return/ refund policy:
A). 30 days return/ replacement policy is applicable for Clothing (exclusive of Lingerie, Innerwear, Sock, and freebie), Foot-wears, Eye-wears, Fashion Accessory and Jewellery (non-precious) items while you can get you refund within approx 3 days.
B). On products like Lingerie (top-wear), Sport and Fitness Equipment, Watch, Baby Care, Precious Jewellery, Footwear Accessories, Travel Accessories, Beauty and Grooming Products; replacement policy of 10 days is valid while in the case of refund it takes approx 3-7 days.
- On the items belongs to Electronics, Large Appliances and Home (Home Decors, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement Items, Household Items and Pet Supply, furniture); replacement policy of 10 days is valid while in the case of refund it takes approx 3-7 days.
- Products belongs to Books, Music Instrument, Office Supply, School Supply and Toys and Automotive category (like: Auto Accessories, Bike Accessories, Car Accessories, Car and Bike Breakdown Equipment, Cars and Bikes Care, Car and Bike Lightings, Car and Bike Styling, Car’s AV Electronics and Accessories, Helmets and Riding Gear, Spare and Performance Part, Tyre and Alloys) gives you a chance to make return/replacement within 10 days. In case you want the refund, it will take approx. 3-7 days to receive the payment back.
- No Returns categories: on the purchase of the products mentioned in the below list you cannot claim any return/ replacement or refund and these products are-
Lingerie (bottom-wear), Inner-wear, Socks, Clothing Freebies, Home Care, Music, Movies, Baby Care Supply, Beauty and Grooming Products, Gift Cards, Food and Nutrition items, Computer Software, CDs/DVDs, Cars, Two Wheelers, Lubricants, Oils, Cleaning solution, Grease, Glues, Waxes, Perfumes, Deodorants, Inks, Gels, Polish, Liquids, Personal Hygiene, Pet Hygiene/Grooming items and Other Consumables, Screen guard, Graphics card, Motherboards, Internal Hard Drives, RAM
How to get a refund on Flipkart?
If you are unsatisfied with your product and its replacement, or if the specific product or model that you want is out of stock, you can go for a refund.
Choose the “Request Return” option after filling out the details from your “My Orders” page. Your refund will be processed after sanction. Once your refund has been sanctioned, your money will be credited back to you in one of three ways:
- As a credit in your Flipkart Wallet
- As a NEFT transfer if you paid via cash-on-delivery
- As a refund via the same source that you used to pay for the order (called Back to Source, this method is available for all sellers). For example, this means that if you paid via your HDFC Debit card, your refund will be credited to the same account.