- AUTO RIDES exclusive offer
FLAT RS.29/- ON OLA AUTOMc4BWExclusive Offer
Ola Auto coupon details:
- Valid on Auto rides only
- Flat fares starts from 4km ride
- Cities included: Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Bangalore etc.
- AT RS.29/- view offer
OLA AUTO @ FLAT RS.29/-2Cso0View Offer
Ola exclusive offer:
- Applicable only on Ola auto rides
- The flat fares will be valid for the 4 km ride.
- Valid in cities: Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Bangalore etc.
- Peak price may have the extra charges.
- ALL USERS view offer
UBER AUTO @ RS.39XLb6QView Offer
Hire an Uber Auto at just Rs.39:
- Applicable for all users
- Ride value starts at Rs.39
- No limit on minimum number of rides
- Payment mode: All accepted
- No Uber coupon code required
- EXTRA 5% OFF view offer
EXTRA 5% DISCOUNT ON AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTSFbZE2View Offer
Use this Blibli coupon code now on your automotive purchase and grab extra 5% discount on it.
- Minimum purchasing amount: Rs. 200
- Maximum discount: Rs. 200
- Applicable on automotive products.
- This offer is only available on Saturday and Sunday.
- First 30 people every day will be able to avail extra discount under the offer.
It is applicable to automotive category only. You can find other great Blibli offers on Zoutons for other categories.+ SHOW MORE
We Indians travel a lot! So may it be abroad, domestic or in cities we travel daily from home to office, school, college, etc. A unique thing about this travelling is that we love to travel in the autos. The black and yellow or green and yellow autos which give us that authentic city ride feel.
Why Book Autos Online?
There are lots of advantages of travelling in an auto like cheap fares and faster travel. And keeping up with this technological era now autos also can be booked online. This saves your hassle of standing by the roadside and also you can save lot of money. Let’s look at the most popular auto stores in India.
- Ride with Uber Auto and save Rs.150/- on three rides.
- Book an Uber Pool and travel for as less as Rs.49/-
Popular Auto Offers
Store & Offer
Free Uber Ride on your Master Card
Offer valid for limited time
20% cashback on First Ride on Uber. Use Code: UBER20
Limited period offer
Rs.250/- Cashback on Ola rides via Yes Bank
30th September 2017
Get cashback of Rs.200/- on Ola. Use code: CASHLESS
Valid for a limited period
100% cashback on Jugnoo. Use Code: JFC60
31st August, 2017.
Use code JMK60 on Jugnoo app and avail 100% cashback
31st August 31, 2017.
Popular Auto Stores in India
Uber is a San Francisco based ride sharing app which allows people to travel in clean and well-maintained cars at competitive prices. However, the prices are less than the traditional taxis and provide the riders a smooth experience.
Why People Love Uber?
Uber took the domestic travel industry by a storm when it launched its app in 2009. Now its spread all over the globe providing a memorable experience for every rider with lots of savings. Uber has spread its hands in over 300 countries worldwide and you can rely on the service any time of the day and night.
Among its competitors like Ola and Meru, Uber is most preferred ride option by the people. Safety is a major concern these days, especially for women. Uber runs a strict background checks on before hiring an employee which dates back till seven years. People have given tons of positive reviews about the safety of Uber rides. So if you are worried about getting home after a late night party, worry no more! Uber is here.
- Not Personal Yet Personal Vehicle
Uber drivers are the most soft-spoken and well-trained employees you will ever find. They make you feel like it’s your own vehicle. So, save those lakhs of rupees to buy a car and just go with Uber anywhere at any-time. The cars are well-maintained AC cars in which you can play your choice of music.
- Uber Can Improve On
- Surge Pricing: People get frustrated due to this one feature. Often the app demands twice or thrice the actual amount of travel under a reason of high demand. This is the one thing Uber should definitely work to improve.
- Drivers – No matter how much you train an employee the matter could still go out of hands. There were several cases of drivers misbehaving with their woman passengers during the night time. Numerous incidents have occurred in past few months and Uber should work towards fixing this serious issue. The rules and punishments should be made stricter to ensure the safety of passengers.
Offers on Uber
Checkout the latest Uber coupons and offers for auto services:
- Free Uber Ride on your Master Card
- Avail this offer and get a free Uber ride.
- Pay for your next five Uber rides with your Master card.
- Once you complete the five rides you will get your sixth ride absolutely free.
- You can avail the ride of upto Rs.75/- through this offer.
- No special code is required.
- The offer is available for both new and existing users.
- Get 20% cashback on your First Uber Ride
- Ride with Uber and save 20% on your first ride.
- Minimum ride fare should be Rs.50/-
- Offer is available on the TAPZO app.
- Use code: UBER20
- Offer available once per user.
- Ride at Flat Rs.49/- with Uber Pool
- Travel with Uber pool just at Rs.49/-
- Offer is available in Delhi/NCR region.
- No special code required.
- Eligible for first 8 kms.
- After 8 kms normal fares would be applied.
- Both new and existing customers are eligible.
An Indian start-up, Ola, has risen to great heights with its ride sharing services across the country. Ola was started in India before Uber announced its expansion here. Thus, giving the customers first-hand experience of travelling luxuriously. Ola is currently a strong competitor of Uber and Jugnoo across the country.
Ola changed the way people travelled in their cities. This was an exciting period for the people as they experienced travelling in a car other than a traditional and costly taxi. With the introduction of Ola people were able to avail the luxurious features like travelling in AC cars at much lower rates.
- Indian Start-up
The major importance Ola gets is because it’s an Indian start-up. This makes it friendly with the Indian travel system. The startup has a good knowledge of Indian travel conditions. Also this quality gives it a good share in the market as more and more people have started supporting Indian brands. Unlike Uber, Ola has quickly expanded to lots of cities in India. Thus, giving it a good exposure with the Indian customers.
- Numerous Services
Ola has started various services other than just cab rides. This includes Ola share, Ola rentals, autos, Ola outstation, and the cabs include micro, mini, prime and SUV options. This gives the customers a choice to select from their preferred vehicle of transport. The cabs are in good condition and the app is user friendly. Also with the exclusive offers you can save huge amount of money on your rides.
- OLA can improve on
- Technology – Ola needs to upgrade their technology in case of app and other features. Technology is less in Ola as compared to its competitor Uber.
- Drivers – There have been numerous complaints about Ola drivers misbehaving and misconducting with their customers especially with female customers. In past months number of complaints have been lodged against such drivers and Ola needs to make strict rules about recruiting such people.
Offers on OLA
- Get Rs.250/- Cashback on Ola rides via Yes Bank
- Get 25% cashback on your rides.
- Offer can be availed five times in a month.
- Save maximum of Rs.50/- on each ride.
- Offer applicable on micro, mini, prime and Lux cabs.
- Get cashback of Rs.200/- on Ola
- Save Rs.50/- on each ride.
- Offer valid on first four rides.
- Applicable for all users in all cities.
- Use Ola Coupon Code: CASHLESS
- Flat Rs.300/- Off on Ola Rentals
- Books cabs on hourly basis.
- Get 15% off on your rides.
- Maximum discount of Rs.300/-
- Use code: RENTNOW
The first of its kind, Jugnoo, has revolutionized the travel industry and home delivery systems. The uniqueness of this startup was they connected the existing auto rickshaws with their concept and brought the services from offline to online. The autos booked through Jugnoo are 40% cheaper than cabs and any other such services.
Connecting the local business has boosted not only the employers but also has increased the number of people travelling with autos. The easy pick up, additional discounts and user friendly app has created a healthy customer base for Jugnoo.
This is yet another startup from India and has been getting a good response. The company has grown to quite a magnitude and is offering best services in their sector.
Jugnoo has connected the local rickshaw drivers across the city and brought them on one platform. This makes easy for the drivers as well as the customers to find an auto drive from anywhere. Additionally offering discounts has attracted a huge customer base for Jugnoo.
- Food and Grocery Delivery Services
Along with the auto ride services Jugnoo has also started delivering groceries to its customers. They have expanded this delivering services to food deliveries. The interesting thing is that there are no separate vehicles allotted for delivery services but they use the autos to do so. Thus, providing extra income for the auto driver.
- JUGNOO can Improve On
Services – For now Jugnoo is providing limited services and should focus on providing more services to its customers. And they should think of increasing the number of autos as per high demand.
Auto Booking Offers on Jugnoo
- 100% cashback on Jugnoo
- One coupon per transaction.
- Maximum cashback upto Rs.60/-
- Use Code: JFC60
- Avail 100% cashback
- Get 100% cashback per transaction.
- Upto Rs.60/- cashback.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours.
- Use code JMK60.
How to book Auto Online?
- Login/Signup into your desired auto service app- be it ola, uber, jugnoo or any other
- Choose your starting location and destination
- The app will then search the available autos near you and will allot you an auto
- The details of the auto, drier and estimated time of his arrival will be provided to you through the app
Everything is getting digitized these days with the help of technology and internet. And you should too use this technology to save yourself lots of time and money. Booking autos online will make the drivers come to your location instead of otherwise. Uber offers the best and smooth services for its customers. However, it totally depends on you, the customer, to choose an offer and auto service of your choice.