FREE RECHARGE FOR 1-YEAR
Details of the Paytm Promocode:
- Min. transaction: Rs.100/-
- Can be used any no. of times
- Maximum cashback: Rs.200/- per month till 12 months.
- Applicable for Mobile, Data card, Landline, Electricity, Water and Gas bill payments.
- Top 51 spenders will get free recharge for a year.
- Winners will be announced on or before 18th Feb'18.
The given paytm offer is applicable on leading mobile operators like Vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, BSNL etc and can be easily availed by applying the given promo code at the “have a promo code” section at the checkout window. You can also checkout more of the recharge and bill payments offers from here.+ SHOW MORE
BROADBAND: 10% CASHBACK
Term & Condition related to offer:
- 10% supercash on connect broadband bills
- Maximum supercash is Rs.150
- Code can used once per user
- Offer is for connect broadband operator only.
Pay your broadband bill without any hassle and grab the cashback on your transaction by using the lastest mobikwik offer. Offer is applicable for all the broadband users.+ SHOW MORE
UNLIMITED BROADBAND DATA @Rs.249/-
Highlights of BSNL data offer:
- Minimum recharge: Rs.249/-
- Unlimited broadband data
- Up to 300GB data
Searching for the better broadband plan. Bsnl put a full stop on your search. Data of upto 300GB can be download every month under this plan. Enjoy the download speed of upto 2Mbps till 5GB, upto 1 Mbps beyond 5GB. Hurry! Apply for the new connection now.+ SHOW MORE
Tata docomo online recharge offer: 300/- cash back
About the Tata docomo offer:
- Minimum 3 transactions should be done in a month.
- The transaction amount in a month should be 2000/- or more.
- 5% cash back up-to 300/- will be awarded.
Pay for yourself and your family through paytm today itself to get the benefits of 5% cash back per in a month. You can avail the cash back amount only once per month and do use this offer before 31st January if you want to save some money. If you pay through paytm payments bank then additional 50/- cash back will be given.+ SHOW MORE
Earn 50/- supercash via Mobikwik
Details of the Tata docomo wallet offer:
- Minimum transaction value should be 199/-.
- Can be used 4 times per user.
- Maximum cash back is 50/- per transaction.
It’s party time on Mobikwik and Tata Docomo because both of them have collaborated to give you great cash backs on your online recharge and bill payments. This coupon can be redeemed through the store’s app or website. Any user can avail this offer, be it old or new but do use it before it ends on 31st January.+ SHOW MORE
AVAIL 10% OFF VIA MOBIKWIK
Checkout Hathway recharge coupon offer:
- Maximum supercash: Rs.100/-
- No minimum transaction amount
- Valid once per user
- Applicable on Hathway Broadband only
- Valid for all users
- Offer active on MobiKwik app
Recharge your broadband and save upto Rs.100/- using the exclusive Hathway offer. The offer is valid only on app and user has to pay using MobiKwik wallet. The supercash will be credited within 24 hours of successful recharge. Insert the promo code in the ‘Apply Promo Code Section’ to get the supercash.+ SHOW MORE
EARN CASHBACK UP TO RS.100/-
Get the details of this Hathway deal of the day below:
- Maximum cashback: Rs.100/-
- Minimum number of transactions: 3
- Available on mobile recharge and bill payments
- Use promo 3 consecutive promo codes for respective transaction
- Maximum discount each time: 3%
- Offer available for all users
- Additional cashback: Rs.50/-
Get cashback on every recharge using this exclusive offer. On first recharge get upto Rs.20/- off on second recharge get Rs.30/- off and Rs.50/- off on third recharge. Use the coupon codes provided above to get the cashbacks. Enter the codes in ‘Have a Promocode?’ section. Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of recharge.+ SHOW MORE
GET Rs.50/- CASHBACK VIA PAYTM
Summary of Hathway coupon code:
- Maximum cashback: Rs.50/-
- Minimum transaction amount: Rs.500/-
- Additional cashback: Rs.50 on Paytm Payments Bank
- Valid only for Asianet broadband users
- Valid once per user per number
- Not applicable on Debit card transactions
Asianet broadband users have an amazing chance to save on their broadband recharges using the Hathway promo code. The cashback will be credited within 24 hours of successful transaction using Paytm wallet. To avail additional cashback users have to use Paytm Payments Bank for making the payments.+ SHOW MORE
AVAIL RS.30/- SUPERCASH VIA MOBIKWIK
Checkout BSNL unlimited talktime offer:
- Valid on the plan of Rs.339/-
- Flat supercash amount: Rs.30/-
- Can be redeemed once per user
- Valid on Mobikwik app/website
Earn some quick supercash brought to you by Mobikwik and BSNL. The Rs.339/- plan includes unlimited calls and 2 GB 4G data per day for 28 days. This plan is valid for a limited time only. So, don’t wait, recharge your BSNL prepaid today using Mobikwik and enjoy.+ SHOW MORE
INTERNATIONAL WIFI PACKS AT Rs.501/-
Check for BSNL international roaming plan:
- Validity: 30 days
- Supported only on Android
- MyBSNL app is required
- Plan cannot be used in India
Get more with BSNL International WIFI packs. Access hotspots across the world with this pack and get unlimited high-speed internet. This needs to be activated from the MyBSNL app before departure. Do more with BSNL data packs!+ SHOW MORE
1 GB DATA @Rs.25/-
Check out this awesome Realiance jio offer:
- Up to 1Gb data will be given
- Valid for only 1 day
- Prices may differ in different regions
- Price may vary between Rs23-Rs26
To compete with the telecom operators like Jio which has made data tariffs more competitive, Rcom is now offering 1Gb data per day at a price of Rs25.The data will take care of all the browsing needs as per the company says.+ SHOW MORE
CASHBACK UPTO Rs.50/-
Check this Reliance Jio offer:
- Valid only on Freecharge
- Applicable to Jio Recharges only
- Minimum transaction of Rs300 to be done
- Valid on app, web, and Mweb
Use this awesome deal from Reliance to do your next Jio recharge. Use credit card/ debit card/ net banking/FCbalance/UPI to pay to avail this offer.So use the freecharge app to add extra cash to your saving.+ SHOW MORE
GRAB Rs.30/- CASHBACK (PAYTM)
Details of this offer are:
- Maximum cashback up to Rs30
- Minimum transaction amount Rs100.
- Valid on the Mobile postpaid transaction
Hurry! Quickly avail the offer soon it ends. As the offer can be used twice per user and twice per number.Offer can be used both by existing and new users by using the Paytm Wallet.So transact using the paytm wallet and use this deal.+ SHOW MORE
LANDLINE & BROADBAND: FLAT RS.300 CASHBACK
Check out mobikwik landline bill payment promo code:
- Flat Rs.300 cashback on landline and broadband bill payment
- Minimum amount spent to avail the offer is Rs.800
- Offer can be redeemed twice per month
- Applicable for all operator expect airtel
100% CASHBACK EVERY HOUR WITH PAYTM
Details of the Reliance coupon code offer are:
- Maximum cashback up to Rs.150/-
- 7 lucky winners will be awarded
- Eligible after one recharge/bill payment transaction
Use the code on your every transaction on Paytm and do as many transactions as possible with as much value as possible to maximise your chances of winning.The offer can be used on a number of Paytm services like DTH, Prepaid recharge, Mobile Postpaid bill, Datacard,and landline.+ SHOW MORE
SAVE UPTO Rs.300/-
List of offers which are offered by Paytm:
- Minimum transaction: Rs.2500 in a month
- Maximum discount 4% or up to Rs.300/-
- Offer valid on Recharge and bill payments
- Cashback will be credited with 48 hrs of transaction
- This offers is valid for all users
- Transaction should be from one CA number
Rs.400/- CASHBACK (ELECTRICITY BILL)
Highlights of Amazon Pay offer:
- Valid once per user
- Maximum cashback: Rs.400/-
- Pay through: Tapzzo, Niki.ai, Haptik, Komprify
- Payment Mode: Amazon Pay wallet
You can pay your bills using your Amazon account. Check out al the bills category: Electricity bill, DTH bill, Internet Bill payments and many more.+ SHOW MORE
Category : broadband
The world is at your fingertips, at the click of a button. You can do anything you wish to on the internet – but you feel the need for speed.
Well say goodbye to your outdated dial-up connections and slow surfing on the web – because why settle for less when all you need is the most widely used form of internet connection capable of accessing high network speeds - BROADBAND. Airtel, Reliance, DEN, Hathway and Excitel – the best network providers are waiting for you to join the network revolution!
Why use Broadband? Here are some of the biggest advantages:
- Broadband is faster than dial-up networks – sending data is up to 5 times faster while receiving data is 10 times faster. This also means that you can multi-task by using the internet and other applications simultaneously.
- Phone connections will not be engaged in accessing the internet as Broadband will employ unused telephone wires (in the Digital Subscriber Line system) or the cable network (in the Cable Access Line system), leaving the phone line free for use.
- Broadband does not require an Internet Phone Service
- Internet Access is uninterrupted and unlimited, which is convenient and also crucial if you are a business venture that requires a steady internet connection
- Payment for Broadband internet is not dependant on the duration of use, so this network is cost-efficient
Online Broadband Bill Payment
India is moving swiftly into the digital age and steps are being taken to ensure that we are up to speed with the latest developments. As such, it is important to take advantage of a facility like being able to pay Broadband bills online – apart from the convenience; it is also an effective way to preserve the transparency of the system at every level.
Here are a few benefits to paying your bill online:
- It is a time-saving exercise
- Companies such as Freecharge, Mobikwik and Paytm are offering attractive cashback offers and reward schemes for online payment through their portals
- It is a highly secure method of payment
- Online transactions also means you can schedule your expense
- You can pay your bills at your own leisure – whenever and wherever you want
Online Broadband Bill Payment Offers
Get rewarded for paying for Broadband online with these exciting e-wallet offers:
- Mobikwik Hathway Broadband Offer - Get 10% SuperCash amount on payments made for Hathway Broadband through Mobikwik! Use the Code ‘HATHWAY’ and avail cashback of up to Rs. 100. Exclusively for Mobikwik Android App users.
- Oxigen 5% Cashback On Broadband Bill payments - Pay your Broadband bills at Oxigen wallet and get 5% cashback! Use the Code ‘OXIGEN50’ to gain cashback up to Rs.50. Offer is valid only in case of transactions worth a minimum of Rs.200. Applicable only for mobile app users.
- Paytm 100% Cashback – Airtel Broadband Users rejoice! 7 lucky winners will get Maximum Cashback up to Rs. 150 every hour into their Paytm Wallet upon paying for Airtel Broadband Bill. The greater the number of transaction and the higher the amount of payment, the greater chance of winning! You can also use these paytm coupons to avail some extra discount.
- Freecharge 10% Cash Back offer for Axis Bank Users - Freecharge is Offering 10% Cashback up to Rs. 100 for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Holders. This is valid for all Broadband bill payments apart from transactions for Airtel. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 6 months.
- Get Upto Rs.200 SuperCash on Spectranet Broadband - Get 5% SuperCash on bill payments of Spectranet Broadband done on the MobiKwik App or website. Apply the code ‘SPECTRANET’ and get your cashback today. Minimum transaction amount is Rs. 100.
The Top Broadband Operators in India
As one of the leading mobile network service providers, Airtel also oversees a significant portion of the total Broadband data coverage in India. The company prides itself in providing the best network, consistent speed delivery, prompt customer service and an experience that is truly wireless. At present, Airtel covers all the major metropolises such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore as well as other cities such as Chandigarh, Pune and Jaipur; providing excellent speeds with a minimum of 16 Mbps reaching a top speed of 40 Mbps. Airtel also caters to areas where their coverage is not yet widespread and invites residents of smaller towns to leave their contact details in order to provide service.
Reliance has taken the world of Broadband service by storm through their Wireline services. Equipped with dual ring fiber architecture with FTTB (Fiber-to-the-building), the internet service provided through the ‘Thunder’ Packages are fantastic – though it is the Reliance Broadband ‘Freedom’ plan that is eye-catching with its peak 12 Mbps speed along with add-on features such as usage details viewing and pop-up blocking. Coverage is wide and readily available across a number of locations all over the nation. Reliance also offers Ultraband which provides an astonishing 1 Gbps but it is only available in two locations so far.
DEN Boomband caters to those for whom speed is everything. The company may only cover Delhi, Kanpur, Jodhpur and Gurgaon currently but it is providing amazing speeds for amazing prices. The minimum speed offered is 5 Mbps which goes all the way up to an incredible 100 Mbps, which is enabled by DEN’s use of DOCSIS 3.0 Technology. Choose your plan today and feel the speed!
"To be a single point access provider, bringing into the home and work place a converged world of information, entertainment and services” – this is the vision of Hathway Operations. With a Pan-India ISP license, Hathway became the first cable television service provider to offer Broadband internet. Its current client-base of 1.4 million homes makes it the largest entity in this field, accounting for about 52% of the total cable broadband market in India. Covering 19 cities inclusive of metros and other major cities across the country, Hathway provides plans with an incredible 50 Mbps, though there is a Fair Usage Policy Cap after which the speed is reduced. They have unlimited 2Mbps service however which provides uninterrupted network.
With a technical team drawn from various European countries and an operations team hailing from the best Internet Service Providers, Excitel provides excellent service from people who know everything about how the internet works. Though they operate only from two cities – Delhi and Hyderabad – at the moment, the company already has over 1,00,000 households as customers who are attracted by the high-speed of their dedicated dark fiber cable and incredible peering (better performance through fewer data hops) services. The current plan which is most popular provides an incredible 20 Mbps of internet speed while there are other plans which go up to a speed of 25 Mbps and 30 Mbps as well!
(Note: The following comparison has been based on the basic package available with included details mentioned for Delhi with each separate operator. The prices given are exclusive of taxes and installation fees)
(Minimum 3 month plan)